Terms Of Service
Mortgage Calculator Company LLC dba The Mortgage Calculator is licensed as set forth on the Website which is incorporated into this Agreement by reference.
The disclosures and consents required under certain state laws are deemed to be provided, received and agreed to by your visit to and/or use of the website.
INFORMATION SUBJECT TO CHANGE
Although Mortgage Calculator Company LLC dba The Mortgage Calculator has tried to provide accurate and timely information, the content of this site may not be accurate, complete and/or current and may include typographical errors or technical inaccuracies. The information and materials contained in these pages, and the terms, conditions and descriptions that appear on this site, are subject to change at any time without notice. Mortgage Calculator Company LLC dba The Mortgage Calculator may change the products, services and other information identified on this site at any time. Applicable terms, conditions and eligibility requirements are subject to change and not all products and services are available in all geographic areas. The information published on this site is provided as a convenience to our visitors and is for informational purposes only. You should verify all information before relying on it and any decisions which you may make based upon the information contained on this site shall be at your sole risk and responsibility. Your eligibility for particular products and services is subject to final approval, determination and acceptance by Mortgage Calculator Company LLC dba The Mortgage Calculator in its sole and absolute discretion, notwithstanding your visit to and/or use of this Website.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
The information and materials contained in this site, including text, graphics, links or other items – are provided “as-is” and “as available” and Mortgage Calculator Company LLC dba The Mortgage Calculator does not warrant the accuracy, adequacy or completeness of such information and materials and expressly disclaims liability for errors or omissions in this information and materials. No warranty of any kind, implied, express or statutory, including, but not limited to the warranties of non-infringement of third party rights, title, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and freedom from computer virus, or other malware, is given in conjunction with such information and materials.
You acknowledge that neither Mortgage Calculator Company LLC dba The Mortgage Calculator, its affiliates nor any of their respective employees, agents, third party content providers or licensors warrant that the services or the site will be uninterrupted or error free; nor do they make any warranty as to the results that may be obtained from use of the services or the site, or as to the timeliness, sequence, accuracy, reliability, completeness or content of any information, service, or merchandise provided through the services and the site. Mortgage Calculator Company LLC dba The Mortgage Calculator does not endorse products or services appearing on linked sites or purchased via linked sites.
Except as specifically provided in this agreement or where the law requires a different standard, you agree that Mortgage Calculator Company LLC dba The Mortgage Calculator is not responsible for any loss, property damage or bodily injury, whether caused by access to or use of the services or the site. To the maximum extent permissible under applicable law, Mortgage Calculator Company LLC dba The Mortgage Calculator will not be responsible to you or any third party claiming through you for any direct, indirect, special or consequential, economic or other damages arising in any way out of the installation or use of the services, the site, any on-line services or internet browser software, including liability associated with any computer viruses which may infect your computer system.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
In no event will Mortgage Calculator Company LLC dba The Mortgage Calculator be liable for any damages, including, without limitation: direct or indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages, losses or expenses arising in connection with this website or use thereof or inability to use by any party, or in connection with any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus or link or system failure, even if Mortgage Calculator Company LLC dba The Mortgage Calculator, or representatives thereof are advised of the possibility of such damages, losses or expenses. Hyperlinks to other internet resources are at your own risk; the content, accuracy, opinions expressed, and other links provided by these resources are not investigated, verified, monitored or endorsed by Mortgage Calculator Company LLC dba The Mortgage Calculator.
NO UNLAWFUL OR PROHIBITED USE
As a condition of your use of this Website, you agree and warrant to Mortgage Calculator Company LLC dba The Mortgage Calculator that you will not use or access this Website for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms, conditions, and notices. If your use or access violates any law or any of these terms or conditions, your permission to use the Website automatically terminates.
You are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of the Website, including, without limitation: (a) accessing data not intended for your viewing or logging into a server or account which you are not authorized to access; (b) attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization; or (c) attempting to interfere with service to any user, host or network. Violations of system or network security may result in civil or criminal liability. Mortgage Calculator Company LLC dba The Mortgage Calculator will investigate occurrences that may involve such violations and may involve, and cooperate with, law enforcement authorities in prosecuting users who are involved in such violations.
COPYRIGHTS AND TRADEMARKS
Copyright in the pages and in the screens displaying the pages, and in the information and material therein and their arrangement is owned/licensed by Mortgage Calculator Company LLC dba The Mortgage Calculator, unless otherwise Mortgage Calculator Company LLC dba The Mortgage Calculator, indicated, and are protected by U.S. copyright laws and international treaties. The copyrighted materials on the Website include, but are not limited to, the text, design, software, images, graphics, source code, and the content on the Website. You are authorized to view the information available on the Website for your informational purposes only. If you download any information from this site for your personal reference you shall not obscure any copyright, trademark or other notices, and you acknowledge and agree that you do not acquire any ownership rights by downloading copyrighted material. You may not copy, republish, redistribute, transmit, participate in the transmission of, create derivatives of, alter, edit or exploit in any manner any material including by storage on retrieval systems, without the express written permission of Mortgage Calculator Company LLC dba The Mortgage Calculator. Deliberate misuse of this site is expressly prohibited and Mortgage Calculator Company LLC dba The Mortgage Calculator reserves the right to terminate your access to this site at any time for any reason and to advise the legal authorities of any misuse of this site, including, without limitation, hacking and the introduction of viruses or other malware. Mortgage Calculator Company LLC dba The Mortgage Calculator Financial Services, LLC is a federally registered trademark, or a Common Law trademark or tradename, owned by Mortgage Calculator Company LLC dba The Mortgage Calculator. You may not use, copy, display, distribute, modify or reproduce any of the trademarks found on the Website except as authorized in this paragraph. You may not use any of the Mortgage Calculator Company LLC dba The Mortgage Calculator trademarks as a link to the Website except pursuant to a written trademark license agreement.
EMAIL & ONLINE INFORMATION REQUESTS
Please note that messages you send Mortgage Calculator Company LLC dba The Mortgage Calculator by e-mail may not be secure and Mortgage Calculator Company LLC dba The Mortgage Calculator recommends that you do not send any confidential information to Mortgage Calculator Company LLC dba The Mortgage Calculator by e-mail. If you choose to send confidential information to Mortgage Calculator Company LLC dba The Mortgage Calculator via e-mail, you accept all risk that such information may be intercepted by a third party.
By submitting your information to Mortgage Calculator Company LLC dba The Mortgage Calculator through this Website or by any other method, you are inquiring about loan products and/or other Mortgage Calculator Company LLC dba The Mortgage Calculator services and give Mortgage Calculator Company LLC dba The Mortgage Calculator permission to contact you via e-mail, telephone, letter, fax or using any other information you provide, regardless of registration with any federal, state or local Do Not Call list, Do Not Mail list, or any other comparable list or registry.
COMMUNICATIONS WITH Mortgage Calculator Company LLC dba The Mortgage Calculator
Mortgage Calculator Company LLC dba The Mortgage Calculator reserves the right to record and monitor any and all communications to Mortgage Calculator Company LLC dba The Mortgage Calculator. By communicating with Mortgage Calculator Company LLC dba The Mortgage Calculator through any means, you consent to such communications being recorded and monitored.
CONTACT AND VIOLATIONS
Non-U.S. Users. The Services are controlled and offered by us from our facilities in the United States of America. We make no representations that the Services are appropriate or available for use in other locations. Those who access or use the Services from other jurisdictions do so at their own volition and are responsible for compliance with local law. By providing information in connection with the Services, you consent to the transfer of your information to, and storage of your information in, the United States, the laws of which may not be as stringent as the laws of the country in which you reside.
Equal Housing Opportunity. We are pledged to the letter and spirit of United States policy for the achievement of equal housing opportunity. We encourage and support an affirmative advertising and marketing program in which there are no barriers to obtaining housing because of race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin. We endeavor to treat all parties fairly and honestly and to support equal housing opportunities. We encourage our users to do so as well.
No right, title, or interest in or to the Services or any Content provided in connection with the Services is transferred or otherwise granted to you under these Terms of Service. All right, title, or interest in or to the Services and the Content provided in connection with the Services (other than user contributions posted by you) are reserved by us. Any use of the Services not expressly permitted by these Terms of Service is a breach of these Terms of Service and may violate copyright, trademark, or other laws.
The names, logos, product and service names, designs, slogans, and other trademarks associated with the Services are ours and those of our licensors. You must not use any of the foregoing without our prior written permission. All other names, logos, product and service names, designs, slogans, and other trademarks used in connection with the Services are the trademarks of their respective owners.
ARBITRATION CLAUSE AND CLASS ACTION WAIVER – IMPORTANT – PLEASE REVIEW AS THIS AFFECTS YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS
ARBITRATION. YOU AGREE THAT ALL DISPUTES BETWEEN YOU AND US (WHETHER OR NOT SUCH DISPUTE INVOLVES A THIRD PARTY) WITH REGARD TO YOUR RELATIONSHIP WITH US, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DISPUTES RELATED TO THESE TERMS OF SERVICE, YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES, AND/OR RIGHTS OF PRIVACY AND/OR PUBLICITY, WILL BE RESOLVED BY BINDING, INDIVIDUAL ARBITRATION UNDER THE AMERICAN ARBITRATION ASSOCIATION’S RULES FOR ARBITRATION OF CONSUMER-RELATED DISPUTES, AND YOU AND WE HEREBY EXPRESSLY WAIVE TRIAL BY JURY. DISCOVERY AND RIGHTS TO APPEAL IN ARBITRATION ARE GENERALLY MORE LIMITED THAN IN A LAWSUIT, AND OTHER RIGHTS THAT YOU AND WE WOULD HAVE IN COURT MAY NOT BE AVAILABLE IN ARBITRATION. This dispute resolution provision will be governed by the Federal Arbitration Act and not by any state law concerning arbitration. In the event the American Arbitration Association is unwilling or unable to set a hearing date within one hundred and sixty (160) days of filing the case, then either we or you can elect to have the arbitration administered instead by the Judicial
Arbitration and Mediation Services. Judgment on the award rendered by the arbitrator may be entered in any court having competent jurisdiction. Any provision of applicable law notwithstanding, the arbitrator will not have authority to award damages, remedies, or awards that conflict with these Terms of Service.
NO CLASS ACTION. NEITHER YOU NOR WE WILL PARTICIPATE IN A CLASS ACTION OR CLASS-WIDE ARBITRATION FOR ANY CLAIMS COVERED BY THESE TERMS OF SERVICE. YOU ARE GIVING UP YOUR RIGHT TO PARTICIPATE AS A CLASS REPRESENTATIVE OR CLASS MEMBER ON ANY CLASS CLAIM YOU MAY HAVE AGAINST US INCLUDING ANY RIGHT TO CLASS ARBITRATION OR ANY CONSOLIDATION OF INDIVIDUAL ARBITRATIONS. You also agree not to participate in claims brought in a private attorney general or representative capacity, or consolidated claims involving another person’s account, if we are a party to the proceeding.
Severability. If the prohibition against class actions and other claims brought on behalf of third parties contained above is found to be unenforceable, then all of the preceding language in this Arbitration section will be null and void. This arbitration agreement will survive the termination of your relationship with us.
You represent and warrant that you are not located in a country subject to a U.S. Government embargo, or that has been designated by the U.S. Government as a “terrorist supporting” country, and that you are not listed on any U.S. Government list of prohibited or restricted parties;
Entire Agreement and Severability. These Terms of Service, together with any state-mandated disclosure forms provided by us to you separately, are the entire agreement between you and us with respect to the Services and supersede all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals (whether oral, written or electronic) between you and us with respect to the Services.
Force Majeure. We shall not be liable for any failure to perform our obligations hereunder where such failure results from any cause beyond our reasonable control, including, without limitation, mechanical, electronic, or communications failure or degradation, or third party acts or omission.
Assignment. These Terms of Service are personal to you and are not assignable, transferable, or sublicensable by you except with our prior written consent. We may assign, transfer, or delegate any of our rights and obligations hereunder without consent.
Agency. No agency, partnership, joint venture, or employment relationship is created as a result of these Terms of Service, and neither party has any authority of any kind to bind the other in any respect.
No Waiver. Our failure to enforce any part of these Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of our right to later enforce that or any other part of these Terms of Service. Waiver of compliance in any particular instance does not mean that we will waive compliance in the future. In order for any waiver of compliance with these Terms of Service to be binding, we must provide you with written notice of such waiver through one of our authorized representatives.
Headings. The section and paragraph headings in these Terms of Service are for convenience only and shall not affect their interpretation.
Copyrights. The Services may contain Content specifically provided by us, our partners, or our users, and such Content is protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, patents, trade secrets, or other proprietary rights and laws. You shall abide by and maintain all copyright notices, information, and restrictions contained in any Content accessed through the Services.
Social media capabilities provided by Ayrshare
Mortgage Calculator Company LLC Terms of Service
Last Updated: 10/13/2023
Welcome to Mortgage Calculator Company LLC! Thank you for choosing to use our services. Before accessing our website available at https://themortgagecalculator.com (hereafter referred to as “the Site”), it is important that you carefully read and understand these Terms of Service ("Terms").
By using the Site, you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you do not agree with these Terms, you may not access or use the Site or our services.
2. Compliance with Laws
Mortgage Calculator Company LLC commits to adhere to all applicable local, state, national, and international laws and regulations concerning finance, mortgage, and advertising, including but not limited to the Real Estate Settlement Procedures Act (RESPA), Truth in Lending Act (TILA), and the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) for our European users.
3. User Obligations
Users of the Site agree to use our services in compliance with all applicable laws and regulations, and not to violate the rights of Mortgage Calculator Company LLC or any third party.
5. Modifications to the Terms
We reserve the right to modify these Terms at any time. Any changes will be effective immediately upon posting to the Site, and your continued use of the Site thereafter constitutes your agreement to the modified Terms.
6. Services Description and Limitation
The Site provides users with a variety of financial calculation tools. While we strive for accuracy, we do not guarantee that the results obtained from using our tools are accurate, reliable, or suitable for any specific purpose. Users are encouraged to consult with a professional financial advisor before making any financial decisions.
7. Advertising Compliance
We adhere to all applicable advertising laws, ensuring that our advertising content is transparent, accurate, and lawful. We do not endorse or recommend any specific financial products, lenders, or service providers.
8. User-Generated Content
Users agree not to submit content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, or otherwise objectionable. Mortgage Calculator Company LLC reserves the right, but has no obligation, to monitor, or remove user-generated content at our sole discretion.
9. Intellectual Property
All content on the Site, including but not limited to text, graphics, logos, and software, is the exclusive property of Mortgage Calculator Company LLC and is protected by international copyright laws.
10. Limitation of Liability
To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, Mortgage Calculator Company LLC will not be liable for any indirect, incidental, special, consequential, or punitive damages resulting from your use of the Site or our services.
You agree to indemnify and hold Mortgage Calculator Company LLC, its directors, officers, employees, and partners, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your breach of these Terms.
12. Governing Law
These Terms shall be governed in accordance with the laws of the state in which Mortgage Calculator Company LLC is registered, without regard to its conflict of law principles.
13. Contact Us
For any questions or concerns regarding these Terms, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Mortgage Calculator Company LLC SMS Messaging Policy
1. Opt-In: To receive Text Messages from the Company, you must expressly opt-in to the service. You can opt-in by following the instructions provided by the Company or by sending a specific keyword as directed.
2. Content: The content of the Text Messages may include, but is not limited to, alerts, reminders, notifications, promotions, and updates related to the mortgage industry, our services, and other relevant information.
3. Message Frequency: Message frequency may vary. We may send you alerts, notifications, and other related information as necessary. Additionally, we may send promotional messages periodically.
4. Fees and Charges: While we do not charge you for receiving Text Messages, standard messaging and data rates may apply as provided by your carrier. Please check with your carrier for details.
5. Opt-Out: You can stop receiving Text Messages from us at any time. Just text "STOP" to the number from which you received the Text Message. After sending "STOP", you will receive one final Text Message confirming your opt-out.
6. Help Information: For more information, text "HELP" to the number from which you received the Text Message. Alternatively, you can contact our customer support for assistance.
7. Supported Carriers: Our Text Message service is available on all major carriers, but the service may not be available on some smaller or regional carriers.
8. Compliance with Laws: We comply with all applicable laws and regulations, including finance and mortgage laws, when sending Text Messages. By opting in, you acknowledge and agree that the Text Messages may contain financial and mortgage-related content, and you consent to receive such messages from us.
10. Limitation of Liability: We are not responsible for any delayed or undelivered messages, as this service is dependent on the transmission of data over networks not owned or operated by us.
11. Changes to this Policy: We may modify this SMS Messaging Policy from time to time. Any changes will be effective immediately upon posting of the revised policy on our website. Your continued use of the Text Message service after changes have been posted will constitute your acceptance of such changes.
12. Governing Law: This SMS Messaging Policy and any dispute arising out of or in connection with it shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the state in which Mortgage Calculator Company LLC is registered, without regard to its conflict of law principles.
By opting into our Text Message service, you confirm that you have read, understood, and agree to this SMS Messaging Policy.
Opt-In Email Policy for Mortgage Calculator Company LLC
This Opt-In Email Policy ("Policy") is an extension of the Terms of Service provided at https://themortgagecalculator.com/Legal/Terms. It provides clear guidelines regarding the collection, use, storage, and dissemination of email addresses and related data by Mortgage Calculator Company LLC ("We", "Our", "Us") for the purpose of email communication.
By opting in to our email communications, you expressly grant Mortgage Calculator Company LLC the right to send you emails related to our services, promotions, news, updates, and other relevant information. Your consent can be withdrawn at any time by unsubscribing from our email list.
3. Compliance with Finance and Mortgage Laws
All our email communications comply with the relevant finance and mortgage regulations. This includes but is not limited to providing clear, accurate, and timely information to subscribers and not engaging in deceptive or misleading practices.
4. Collection and Use
We only collect email addresses from individuals who have expressly provided them to us. These might be collected through:
- Registration on our website.
- Opt-in via a subscription box on our website.
- Any offline events or forms where an individual provides their email address with the intent of receiving communications from us.
We promise not to sell, lease, or share your email address with third parties unless explicitly permitted by you or required by law.
Each email communication sent by us provides a clear and easily accessible method for recipients to unsubscribe from future emails. Upon unsubscribing, your email address will be removed from our mailing list promptly.
6. Data Protection and Security
We employ the highest standards of data protection practices to ensure that your email address and any associated data are safe. This includes encryption, secure data storage, and regular audits.
7. Third-party Service Providers
We may employ third-party email service providers to facilitate our email communications. These providers are carefully vetted to ensure their data protection policies are in line with ours and that they are compliant with the required finance and mortgage laws.
8. Updates to this Policy
From time to time, this Policy may be updated to reflect changes in the law or our practices. Any changes made will be reflected on this page, and where appropriate, notified to you by email.
9. Contact Us
If you have questions or concerns about this Policy or our email practices, please contact us at:
Mortgage Calculator Company LLC
2125 Biscayne Blvd. Suite 220
Miami, Florida, 33137
Phone: (844) 914-1404
10. Governing Law
This Policy shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the State of Florida.
Opt-In Phone Contact Policy for Mortgage Calculator Company LLC
Mortgage Calculator Company LLC ("we", "us", "our", or "Mortgage Calculator Company") recognizes the importance of your privacy. Our Opt-In Phone Contact Policy is designed to inform you about how we may use your phone number when you provide it to us and the steps we take to comply with federal regulations, especially regarding the Do-Not-Call (DNC) registry and other relevant finance and mortgage laws.
By providing your phone number to Mortgage Calculator Company, you are expressly consenting to be contacted by us or our authorized representatives, even if your phone number is on the DNC registry or if you have previously opted out of receiving communications from us. The following outlines our policy:
- Purpose of Phone Contact: We may use your phone number to:
- Discuss mortgage products and services we offer.
- Respond to inquiries you've made.
- Provide assistance with applications, transactions, and account management.
- Deliver notifications about your account status or updates.
- Offer relevant promotions or information about our services.
- Consent to Contact:
- By providing your phone number, you authorize us and our authorized agents to call or send SMS/MMS messages using an autodialer or pre-recorded messages.
- This consent is not a condition of purchase or service with Mortgage Calculator Company.
- DNC Registry Compliance:
- We respect the DNC Registry and take steps to regularly scrub our call lists against the registry.
- If your phone number is on the DNC registry and you have not provided us with explicit consent, we will not contact you for unsolicited promotional purposes.
- If you believe you have been contacted in error or wish to revoke your consent, please notify us immediately.
- Revoking Consent:
- You have the right to revoke your consent at any time. To opt-out of phone contact, please email our customer support at email@example.com or call (844) 914-1404.
- After receiving your opt-out request, we will promptly remove your phone number from our contact lists and confirm your removal status.
- Data Protection & Privacy:
- Compliance with Finance & Mortgage Laws:
- We are committed to abiding by all federal and state finance and mortgage regulations. Our team undertakes regular training to ensure that all contact practices align with legal standards.
- Changes to this Policy:
- Mortgage Calculator Company reserves the right to modify this Opt-In Phone Contact Policy at any time. Any changes will be posted on our website. Your continued use of our services after any changes signifies your acceptance of the updated policy.
By providing your phone number, you acknowledge that you have read and understood this Opt-In Phone Contact Policy.
For any questions regarding this policy or our phone contact practices, please contact our customer support.
Fair Lending Policy of Mortgage Calculator Company LLC
Mortgage Calculator Company LLC ("Company") is dedicated to offering equal mortgage lending opportunities to all our customers. This Fair Lending Policy ("Policy") reflects our commitment to uphold the highest standards of integrity and fairness in our lending practices.
This policy applies to all activities related to our mortgage services, whether conducted in-person, online, or via any other channel. All employees, contractors, and representatives of Mortgage Calculator Company LLC are expected to adhere to the principles laid out in this Policy.
3. Policy Statement:
Mortgage Calculator Company LLC does not discriminate against any applicant or borrower on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, marital status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, familial status, or any other protected characteristic as established by law.
4. Compliance with Laws and Regulations:
We comply with all applicable federal, state, and local laws concerning fair lending, including but not limited to:
- The Equal Credit Opportunity Act (ECOA)
- The Fair Housing Act (FHA)
- The Home Mortgage Disclosure Act (HMDA)
- The Community Reinvestment Act (CRA)
5. Lending Practices:
- Equal Treatment: We ensure that all creditworthy applicants have an equal opportunity to access mortgage products and services. We base lending decisions on factors that are pertinent to the creditworthiness of the applicant.
- Training: Employees involved in the mortgage lending process will receive training on this Policy and its underlying legal requirements. Training will be provided upon hiring and on a recurring annual basis.
- Marketing: Our marketing materials and strategies are designed to appeal to a broad audience and do not intentionally or unintentionally exclude or disadvantage any particular group.
6. Monitoring and Reporting:
- Audit: We periodically audit our loan portfolio and lending practices to identify any disparities in lending. We use these insights to refine our practices and enhance our commitment to fairness.
- Feedback: We encourage feedback from our customers and staff to ensure that our practices are in line with our commitment to fair lending.
- Reporting: We fulfill all reporting requirements under applicable laws and regulations concerning fair lending.
7. Addressing Complaints:
Any customer or employee who believes that Mortgage Calculator Company LLC's lending practices are discriminatory or inconsistent with this Policy should promptly notify our Compliance Officer. The Company will investigate the matter thoroughly and take appropriate corrective action if required.
8. Updates to the Policy:
This Policy may be updated periodically to reflect changes in laws, regulations, or our practices. Changes will be communicated to all relevant stakeholders, including our customers and employees.
Mortgage Calculator Company LLC is committed to promoting fairness, equality, and integrity in all our mortgage lending practices. We recognize the importance of providing equal opportunity to all applicants and continuously strive to ensure that our actions reflect this commitment.
Limited English Proficiency Policy for Mortgage Calculator Company LLC
The purpose of this Limited English Proficiency (LEP) policy is to ensure that Mortgage Calculator Company LLC (MCC) takes reasonable steps to provide meaningful access to its products, services, and information to persons who are not fluent in English or have a limited ability to read, speak, write, or understand English.
This policy applies to all services, programs, and operations of MCC.
In compliance with federal laws and mortgage regulations, MCC is dedicated to serving all customers fairly, including those with limited English proficiency. MCC believes that communication is key to serving our customers effectively and is committed to removing language barriers.
- Notification of LEP Services: MCC will take appropriate steps to inform LEP persons of the availability of language assistance and translation services.
- Translation Services:
- MCC will provide translation services for vital documents to the major non-English languages spoken by our target audiences, as resources and demand dictate.
- MCC will use qualified interpreters and translators to ensure accuracy and appropriateness in language services.
- All translation costs for the necessary documents will be borne by MCC.
- MCC staff will be trained on the LEP policy and on how to provide effective communication with LEP individuals.
- Training will be conducted periodically to keep staff updated on their roles and responsibilities.
- LEP Assessment:
- MCC will periodically assess the needs and preferences of its clientele, which may involve identifying the number and proportion of LEP individuals served.
- Feedback from LEP individuals will be used to refine and improve language assistance services.
- Record Keeping:
- MCC will maintain records of all encounters with LEP individuals and any language assistance provided.
- MCC will also track the performance of its language assistance program through regular audits.
- LEP individuals have the right to submit feedback or complaints about the language services they receive. MCC will establish a process for receiving and resolving these complaints efficiently.
- Complaints can be submitted through MCC's standard feedback mechanism as mentioned in the main policy.
This LEP policy is a living document and will be updated as required to reflect changes in laws, regulations, or MCC's operations.
Mortgage Calculator Company LLC Artificial Intelligence Policy
- This Artificial Intelligence (AI) Policy outlines the principles and guidelines governing the deployment and operation of AI technologies within Mortgage Calculator Company LLC, ensuring adherence to all legal and regulatory requirements pertaining to finance, mortgage, and data privacy.
- Compliance with Laws and Regulations:
- Mortgage Calculator Company LLC is committed to full compliance with all applicable federal, state, and local laws, regulations, and standards concerning finance, mortgage, and data privacy.
- The Company will stay abreast of legal and regulatory developments to ensure ongoing compliance and will cooperate fully with relevant regulatory bodies.
- Data Encryption and Protection:
- All sensitive and personally identifiable information (PII) will be encrypted using robust encryption standards such as AES-256 to ensure the confidentiality and integrity of data.
- Data in transit will be protected using secure transmission protocols like TLS to prevent interception and unauthorized access.
- Hashing Techniques:
- Secure hashing algorithms like SHA-256 will be employed for hashing certain data, ensuring the integrity and non-repudiation of information.
- Access Control and Authentication:
- The Company will implement strict access control measures, including multi-factor authentication, to prevent unauthorized access to sensitive data and AI systems.
- All personnel authorized to access AI systems will undergo proper training on data privacy and security protocols.
- Auditing and Monitoring:
- Continuous auditing and monitoring will be conducted to ensure the integrity, confidentiality, and availability of data processed by AI systems.
- Any irregularities or potential breaches will be promptly investigated, reported, and remedied in accordance with established incident response procedures.
- Transparency and Accountability:
- The design and operation of AI systems will be transparent and auditable to ensure accountability and compliance with legal and regulatory requirements.
- The Company will maintain a comprehensive log of all AI decision-making processes, which will be subject to review by internal and external auditors.
- Continuous Improvement:
- Mortgage Calculator Company LLC is committed to the continuous improvement of its AI systems, enhancing data protection measures, and aligning operations with evolving legal and regulatory requirements.
- Consumer Rights:
- Consumers will have the right to obtain information on how AI systems process their data, and to request correction or deletion of their data in accordance with applicable laws and regulations.
- External Links: